Friday, June 10, 2011

Game 5, Pirate Crawl, Hangover 2 and a social media audit......

This weekend may quite possibly rival last weekend's birthday bash, for several reasons. The Bruins have 2 wins to go before they win the Stanley Cup and I am really, really hoping for a Stanley Cup parade in Boston, because lets face it that would quite possibly be the coolest thing ever! Like everyone else in the city of Boston, I would love to see Lord Stanley on the streets of Boston! I will be going out to dinner with my boyfriend and then most likely be watching game 5 with my Bruins hat on, ready for victory. I loveeeeeeeee being in the North Station area during a Bruins victory! Nothing else could be better....That is except for the New Jersey Devils winning the Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Tommorow I am going on a pirate crawl!!! I may quite possibly be the oldest person at the event and on the ship except for Brian, but I really do not care all that much. A few friends were going to come with us but they had to bail so him and I are just going on our own. I am pretty sure most people will go in groups and not as a couple so that should be very entertaining. Did I mention the majority of people dress up as legit pirates? The crawl is both on land and on the water and is from 1-8. This should be verrrrrry interesting! I am super excited though and I got this idea after doing Captain Morgan for my ad seminar project last semester. Ironically enough, Captain Morgan is the sponsor of this pirate event!
For pictures from last year go to : https://picasaweb.google.com/socializeinboston/PirateCrawl2010?feat=directlink#.


If I am feeling well enough after the craziness of the Crawl I will see Hangover 2 which I have been excited about since I first learned it was coming out. The first one was not overrated at all, and it was quite possibly the funniest movie I have ever seen. Although, I may be the last person on the planet who has not seen it yet that will hopefully not be the case after this weekend!


And finally............... Sunday is Social Media Audit day: Client Boston Bruins.......

No comments:

Post a Comment