Monday, June 6, 2011

Where do you get your news from?

Social Media: For Small-Business Marketers, Are Fewer Channels B...: "For Small-Business Marketers, Are Fewer Channels Better? - eMarketer What do small business owners use for marketing? A recent study showed..."

I get the majority of my news from Google's homepage of through applications on my Droid. I like to look at a vareity of cities for the news including, Boston, MA, La, Washigton DC and my local paper from Albany,NY which I view on timesunion.com. I also check Boston.com daily.I agree with Nicole and Melissa that I would not purchase news, I would simply go to sites that are free. All the applications I use that give me the latest news are free, and I simply would not pay for applications on my Droid, ever. I was obessed with the Royal Wedding and got my news in every possible way. I looked at BBC online, read magazines, watched E, read different articles from boston.com and nytimes.com and read local papers to see how the different media sources covered the wedding.I also agree with Nicole that Facebook News Feeds provide a lot of updated information for me. If the topic interests me, I will research it more in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment