Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jumping on the Boston Bruins Bandwagon

I have offically become a Boston Bruins fan. I never thought I woudl admit it since I am diehard New Jersey Devil fan. Although my loyalty will always be with the New Jersey Devils, the Boston Bruins are a great second favoritish team! I am engaged in the Boston Bruins culture since I live in the city of Boston. They are a likeable team and I am more of a hockey and basketball fan than a baseball fan. I have watched nearly every playoff and found myself cheering like a crazy person at the gym last night. Each goal I was yelling while on the eliptical. Ironically enough, a lot of other people at Bodyscapes Fitness were cheering outloud!

I also had been monitoring the Boston Bruins Facebook and Twitter pages and other social media networks for my social media audit. I was monitoring everything Bruins related including dozens of my blogs for my social media special topics summer course. It was a really intersting project and I really enjoyed doing it. It made me feel like a bit of Boston Bruins expert in regards to social media and marketing.

I am super excited they won Game 6 and am really excited for tommorow nights game! I have my special topics in social media class tommorow, but will be going out around the North Station to engage in the craziness of what will without a doubt be an eventful Wednesday night! Either way! If the Bruins win it is gonna be insane with happy Bruins fans cherring throughout Boston. If the Bruins lose the city will be filled with depression and anger. I am really hoping for a Stanley Cup parade in Boston which will without a doubt be the coolest event pretty much ever!

TBC..............

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that the Bruins make a "great second favoritish" team D!!

    ReplyDelete